In 2010, as in 2009, EUR-OCEANS will not fund entire summer school projects but instead bring partial, complementary support to existing summer school projects or other advanced course projects (co-)organised by EUR-OCEANS members and taking place in 2010.
Support to each project will amount to 5,000 €.
Application and selection procedure
Given the relative modicity of the EUR-OCEANS funding level and timing considerations, a simplified procedure will be used for this call:
- EUR-OCEANS members who organise advanced courses in 2010 are invited to contact the Project Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible and submit a brief description of the course (free format).
- Projects will be examined by the EUR-OCEANS Executive Committee and decisions made as proposals are received, until the EUR-OCEANS 2010 'advanced courses' budget line is exhausted.
- The present page will be updated as submissions and selection progress.
- A total of four projects will be selected. One project has already been identified and selected by the EUR-OCEANS Executive Committee. Three additional projects can therefore be supported.
Update on call progress - CLOSED 8 Jul. 2010
- Total number of projects that can be funded: 4
- Number of projects already selected / funded: 1
- Total number of applications received: 1
The unused part of this call's budget will be redirected to a future EUR-OCEANS call.
List of projects already selected / funded