Posted on behalf of the ICES Science Committee Training Group.
The ICES Training Programme is pleased to announce the following training courses:
- Communicating Science and Advice, 18-19 June 2012, instructors Martin Pastoors and Kristian Teleki
- How to Lead an Effective Technical Meeting, 20-21 June 2012, instructors Jim Berkson and Adi Kellermann
Details about the courses are found in the attached announcement flyers.
Other courses offered:
- Introduction to Bayesian Inference in Fishery Science: 11-15 June 2012
- Analysing and visualization of VMS and EU logbook data using the VMStools R package: 25-29 June 2012
- Stock assessment introduction: 9-13 July 2012
- Opening the box: Stock Assessment and Fisheries advice for stakeholders, NGOs and policy makers: 9-11 October 2012
For more information about ICES Training Programme visit the ICES Training web page.