- Posted on behalf of EuroMarine WP6 (education and training) and WP1 (coordination).
- This call is funded on the budget of the EuroMarine (two-year, FP7) coordination action, to promote training and capacity building, to enhance cross-network research, and as an example of activities that the durable EuroMarine+ structure that EuroMarine aims at creating could have.
- Information on EuroMarine on this website: http://www.eur-oceans.eu/?q=node/27370
Hereby we are happy to announce that the call for applications for the EuroMarine Mobility Fellowships Programme 2012 now is open, with a deadline 15 April 2012.
We have possibilities for 10 Fellowhships for stays of 1-3 months in one of the EuroMarine institutes (ie. Institutes belonging to one of the three former Networks of Excellence EurOceans, Marine-Genomics-Europe and MarBEF). All PhDs, post-docs and senior scientists from these institutes are eligible to apply.
Priority areas include genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, functional biodiversity, trait modeling, conservation, ecosystem function, biogeochemistry, climate modeling, data integration, meta-analyses, ecosystem services, marine science journalism.
- Application forms, lists of potential training topics and the list of eligible institutes can be found at http://training.euromarineconsortium.eu
- The deadline for applications is 15 April. Fellowships can commence as early as 1 June and must be completed by 31 December.
- Note that there is one additional extra fellowship available at Nature Publishing Group for one month. Applications for this fellowship will be treated separately. More info can be found on the website.
- See also the attached flyer for more information.
- Transfer of money will preferably be done as invoicing between institutes, not as payment to individuals.
Specific questions regarding this fellowship programme can be sent to the dedicated email address:
training [at] euromarineconsortium.eu