On behalf of the organizers, we would like to draw your attention on a MARES, Quantitative ecosystem approach to fisheries (Q-EAF) course that will be offered in March 2013 in Sète, France.
Keywords: ecosystem models, quantitative approach, R statistical software, fisheries, global change, predictive models, Ipbes
Details are available at: http://www.mares-eu.org/index.asp?p=1614&a=1224&mod=cursus&id=3925.
The complete list of MARES training courses for which enrollment is still open is as follows (as extracted from http://www.mares-eu.org/index.asp?p=1614&a=1224):
Expert Training: Lab Training
- The Marine Biology Summer School "Physiological and genetic diversity of marine organisms in European coastal systems" - 7 credits
- GIS in Marine Environment - 5 credits
Expert Training: Other
Expert Training: Theoretical Training
- Quantitative ecosystem approach to fisheries (Q-EAF) - 1 credits
- Applications of Fuzzy Logic to Marine Environmental Research - 2 credits
- Dredging and the Environment - 3 credits
Transferable Skills: Research & Valorisation