The Integrated Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research (IMBER) Project is convening its Open Science Conference from 23-27 June 2014 in Bergen, Norway, with the goals of:
- highlighting research results from the IMBER project and activities,
- promoting integrated synthesis of IMBER research, and
- developing a science plan and implementation strategy for the next phase of IMBER research.
The first day of the IMBER Open Science Conference will be devoted to topical workshops that address aspects of IMBER science. The following three and half days of plenary and contributed sessions will focus on the main achievements of the IMBER project and provide a basis for planning future initiatives.
- call for session and workshop proposals open until: 15 March 2013
- call for abstracts open until: 15 January 2014.
Further information and links to the conference website will be posted here as they become available.